3.9 Conditions of the broad range real-time PCR .
Elsayed (in press) Sponsors: National Science Foundation (NSF) USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) NTRCI (National Transportation Research Center Incorporated) Qatar National Research Foundation Samsung Electronics, Inc. Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI) Arch Wood Protection Corp. Samsung Data Systems (SDS) Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI) Nisus Corporation CCC Green Computing Initiative Industrial Experience: Senior Researcher, Internet Technology Laboratory, Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), Taejon, Korea (March 1998 - July 1999)
- Design of traffic control module in inter-working gateway for real-time internet Services
- Performance evaluation of internet devices such as routers and B-ISDN terminals Researcher, Quality & Reliability Engineering Laboratory, Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), Taejon, Korea (March 1993 - February 1998)
- Development of information system for quality and reliability design
- Reliability and performance study of semiconductor devices and complex switching /transmission systems
- Development of a simulator for the estimation of a cutoff connection rate in the switching system
- Optimal experimental design of accelerated life tests for printed board assemblies (with KAIST) Graduate Research Assistant, Manufacturing Research Center, Tech (August 2000- May 2004)
- Development of data mining tools for process improvement in manufacturing and design with Intel (the process automation group)
- Development of wavelet-based data reduction tools for decision-making with massive data with Nortel
- Process design, modeling and optimization in electronics and manufacturing processes with JDS Uniphase Graduate Research Assistant, Virtual Factory Laboratory, Tech (August 1999 - July 2000)
- Implementation of 3-D simulation model for the Siemens SMT production line with Productivity Lift using a simulation tool () with Siemens
- Theoretical comparisons of the throughputs for flow line and cluster line with bypass segment
4.6 Sensitivity and reproducibility of the multiplex real-time PCR .
Conclusion: In conclusion, sensitive and reliable selective real-time PCR assays to detect and quantify minor K103N variants of HIV-1 in nested PCR products were successfully developed.
A thesis submitted in part for the requirement for the degree of In this thesis, the role of TSPY in prostate carcinogenesis was studied in four related An absolute quantitative real time PCR based on Taqman assay was Quantitative real-time RT-PCR based transcriptomics - Gene Quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction (qRT-PCR) is a new In this thesis, further improvements of evaluation methods for the real-time RT-PCR.
160517 Final Thesis | Real Time Polymerase Chain …
The original purpose of was to provide searching for specific topics, for example the power industry. Rather than using spiders, which took time and were limited in the pages they discovered, we used the individual site's search function. This gave us access to "deeper" and "fresher" results, something that more recently has been referred to as the "hidden web". We were interested in the problem of how to organize the results. Since with fresh results we did not have the hits in advance we could not build directories. We used fast clustering techniques to organize the results. It turns out that this flat organization, built from the results themselves, were very popular with users. While the need to do the organization in real-time drove the functionality, it turns out that this relatively low-tech solution gave users a great deal of functionality.
Real-time PCR reactions were performed in ..
Immunomagnetic Separation (IMS): The isolation stage can be shortened by replacing a selective enrichment stage with non growth related procedures. IMS uses super-paramagnetic particles, which are coated with antibodies against the target organisms to selectively isolate the organisms from a mixed population. IMS is analogues to selective cultural enrichment, whereby the growth of other bacteria is suppressed while the pathogen of interest is allowed to grow. The separation process is consists of two fundamental steps, where the suspension containing target cells is mixed with immunomagnetic particles for incubation no longer than 60 min and finally, they are separated using an appropriate magnetic separator. In the second step, the magnetic complex is washed repeatedly to remove unwanted contaminants and the target cells with attached magnetic particles can be used for the further experiments. Polystyrene beads coated with iron oxide and antibodies (DynabeadsÒ, Dynal, Inc., Oslo, Norway) are the most common magnetic carriers used for concentration and separation of selected microorganism from foods (). The Immunomagnetic beads have been used for capture of O157:H7 (), Salmonella () and Listeria (). In recent years, applications of IMS coupled with PCR assays are showing very promising results for the detection of O157:H7 (), Salmonella enterica () and (; ). The detection limit for IMS with PCR was 1 cfu/1-25 g of sample following enrichment for (). The immune magnetic separation may be employed either directly or indirectly. However, in selective enrichment stage separation, chemical reagents are antibiotics are used to select pathogens,. Since reagents can be harsh and may cause cells stress are injury, LMS is a milder alternative to enrichment; also the elimination of selective enrichment step shortens analysis time. The major drawbacks of the IMS-based assays are the requirement of enrichment and a sample clean up step.
Real Time Pcr Phd Thesis - Salaki Collection
Our analysis of rtPCR data shows, however, that evenduring the exponential phase of rtPCR, the efficiency of the reactionis not constant, but is instead a function of cycle number.